Friday, February 18, 2011

B is for Box

So I have submitted myself to doing 5 craft projects over the course of the year. At this point I have already done 2. The first was the purse bra. Pictures of this can be seen on my facebook page under the album purse bra :) that project was given to Beth Marshall, the producer of the Orlando International Fringe Festival.

The next project was for Gina, I thought it would be perfect for her and I had been wanted to attempt this project for a while. I did not take any in process photos but here is what I made


So I made alphabet magnets and a cute little box to hold them in. I mod podged the box with Free Will Astrology from the weekly (because it is her favorite). Used a piece of shrinky dink to fill the hole at the top of the box and lined the inside with some left over black fabric.

Yeah craft time!

No comments:

Post a Comment