Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mike O'Neill Made me do it.

The title has nothing to do with this post, so for those of you who were looking for a scandalous story about Mike it's not happening.

I made a lovely crock pot meal this evening. There is something wonderful about getting home at 6pm and knowing that dinner can be in your hands by 6:15. The crock-pot is wonderful.

I have filed my taxes

today was hot dog Tuesday, I made hot dogs for the staff. It was fun and simple. i think it went over well. I thought I had bought enough hot dogs 72, I was wrong 3 people didn't get a dog. I know for next time a few more packs of hot dogs and rolls.

I have nothing I can write about right now, but I have tried.

Oh, Nicole and I were rock stars on Sunday night. Thanks Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment