Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a week.

So I haven't blogged in a bit. Mostly because I had a super crazy rough week last week. It was really rough and I decided that I can't write when things are sometime so icky. I mean I did write but couldn't post anything.

So what is going on, well I have fallen of the running wagon until today. I only did 20 mins but it is the first time in quite a few weeks that I have run. I have done other things, like... drum roll.... Richard Simmons. Okay now that you are giggling, seriously it makes me get off my butt and do something. I think at least I have done something and Richard really tries to encourage me as I go :)

I have been doing rockstar couponing. If you live in Orlando and have extra coupons just drop them by the theater. I will take them off your hands. Coupons will change my world. Here are somethings that I have done to make better use of my coupons

1) Couponmom.com if you haven't been there. Go it is a great website. It tells you the ins and outs of coupons and gives you a weekly breakdown of how to use them.
2) Save them all. Honestly it is silly but a coupon you don't use might help someone else save some money. And it might get you some more coupons in the long run.
3) Use as many coupons as you can. You can use at least two coupons per item (manufacture and store)
4) Stores like Target and Publix have additional coupons available on their websites. So check your stores website before you shop.

I am sure I will learn more as I go but that is what I have now. Well I am done for tonight. Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Keep running! The Lilac Festival 5K is May 22nd! We have a whole 3 1/2 months to get ready.

    ReplyDelete