Thursday, January 27, 2011

5 Year Plan

I might have a 5 year plan. It's kinda crazy. Normally I can not answer the "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I might actually be starting to figure it out. I have spent sometime in the last few days looking at different master programs at schools here in Florida. I am thinking about enrolling in a program to begin in the fall. It is a little overwhelming because the first time I went to school I felt like I had to because I didn't know what else to do. This time I want to do it. I want to go back to school. It's an interesting place to be.

On another note:

I have been trying to be better about checking the mail every day. Which sounds a little lazy but the truth is I am just tired of opening the bills. Well today I pulled up next to the mailbox, jumped out and grabbed the mail. As I get in the car I quickly flip through the mail to see what is there. Junk mail, bill, Nicole, Nicole, ad, postcard looking item... What is this? The postcard says "Congratulations! You have received a gift subscription." I look at it again and it was addressed to me and it is from my grandma. Apparently she decided that I needed the gift of The Word Among Us.( http://wau.org/). It is a very spiritual magazine. I am not sure why of all the Grandchildren she has she chose.

Here is what the magazine promises:
  • Daily Meditation based on the Mass readings
  • Articles that illuminate church doctrine
  • Biographies of the Saints
  • Touching personal testimonies to God's healing power
I think Gram wants me to get more God....

Okay love ya all....

No comments:

Post a Comment