Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One

Well day one and I am off, I am not sure what this Blog will turn into or if it will turn into anything or just me ranting. We shall see and explore it together. So what is the first thing I talk about, well today is my roomies Birthday! So Happy Birthday Nicole! Thank you for being awesome and always understanding me. Sorry I am sick and your birthday dinner is pizza but it will be good!

Yesterday for Nicole's Birthday Amy Hadley and I took her to get her nails done. This was my first manicure in my 31 years of existence. I have only walked l past the doors of the nail salons in the mall and never had the interest to go in. This could be because up until a year ago I bit my nails insistently but even over the past year since I quit I had no interest in getting them done. So off to the mall to get Mani's and Pedi's (I did not get a Pedi, I have major issues with people touching my toe nails) So we waited quit some time to get this procedure done and really I had no idea what the lovely ladies at the salon were talking about. But I understood enough to pick a color and take a seat. So we wait and wait, Nicole and Amy get in the spa chairs and I continue to wait. Finally a lovely woman comes and takes me to get my nails done. The color I have picked is called Romeo and Joliet. She sits me down and begins to have at my never manicured nails. I realize at this moment that there is not going to be much speaking during this process and with Amy and Nicole across the salon I am now going to sit and be patience. It turns out that short is very short but for the first time ever I can say that all of my nails are the same length and look lovely. It will be great once they grow out and I think I like the color so much that that I might go buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment