Thursday, January 20, 2011

Little Bit of me

I feel like I am giving a little bit of me when I am writing this. I gives me a bit of time to reflect on the days event and the things that are important to me. I had a good day. I am going to a "dress"party this weekend. It should be very interesting. Everyone at this party will be wearing dresses, men included. I feel like it can only go in one direction and not split down the middle. I will either have a great time or be there 20 mins and make an excuse to leave. So I guess this post is to be continued until after the dress party on Saturday. I am not sure how I feel about being in a room with men in dresses but I work in theater so it is not the strangest thing that I will ever see. So this is the bit for today... Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment