Thursday, January 6, 2011

Online Dating

So for the last few months I have been trying hard at the online dating. It is hard. sometimes I am really into it and other times I want nothing more then to stay on my couch and enjoy the evening. Some of it is because I have had a lot of bad first dates and some of it is because I want nothing more then to meet someone in real life first and not online. The last guy was great he was sweet and we had lots of fun but there were a few deal breakers in my world that I could not accept. I think that there are things we all need from a person. I think this last experience I found hard to turn away from because when we were together it was lots of fun and lots in common. The ones before that have had their lives together but we just didn't have enough in common. I am sure at some point I will find someone to share my world with. It might just take me a bit longer then it takes other people.

Okay that's what I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment