Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some Days are Better

I am still trying to figure out the purpose of this blog. I am still trying to figure a purpose for it. It may become just my place to rant but maybe I will figure out something else to do with it besides that. Or maybe I will start a blog about something that others will be interested in. I have gotten my library card renewed. I am sort of excited about it. I decided that I would start reading Oprah's Book Club list. Starting from 1996 and moving forward. So the first 3 books I plan on reading are
1996
The Book of Ruth by Jane Hamilton
Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
The Deep End of the Ocean by Jacquelyn Mitchard

I have the first two coming from the library in the next few weeks. I might try and order the third one tonight. I think it will give me a great goal to work towards and read a few things that I probably wouldn't try otherwise. Hey its 2011 the world is supposed to end in 2012, I feel like I owe it to myself to learn as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment