Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spending

So I spent some more time tonight working out my pay off my Credit Card Debt plan. At this point, if I spend nothing more on my credit cards and do nothing but pay off debt and save $20 per month I should be able to pay off my debt in 2years and 2 months. So I am gonna try and stick to my plan, work hard and keep my nose clean for at least this year. I have figured out everything with hopes that I can get it all paid off. I have at minimum an additional $1000 in income coming in this year that I will take and put towards the debt. Which hopefully will get me to the credit card debt free place in a much faster period of time. It makes me a bit nervous that I have no room for mistake right now. I really need to get some wiggly room in my budget for emergency items. Things I can't do, get my teeth fixed, get my car fixed and get my a 401K or IRA started. At 31 years old it scares me. I would love to find something part-time that I can do to earn a bit more money, I love my job but I need more money. I am either looking at changing my job, changing my life style or tying to make it work as is. I am hoping that I can find a way to make an extra $200 a month at this point. That would give me a bit more room in the budget and a bit more of a way to feel safe in what I am doing. Okay bare with me it might be a bumpy ride but I think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment